Enable email archiving
The archiving feature of Rackspace Cloud Office collects and stores external, internal, incoming, and outgoing email, including attachments. This data can be accessed for search and review by the administrator of the account and by administrator-designated users.
To enable archiving, log in to the Cloud Office control panel, and perform the following steps:
- In the Go to section menu at the top of the window, click Domains.
- In the Manage section, click Email Archiving.
- If you have more more than one domain, select the domain for which you want to add archiving by clicking the domain's name in the list. The domain's name should appear at the top of the next page.
- On the Email Archiving page, click Add Archiving to this domain.
- Under Domain settings, select On for Email Archiving
You will receive a welcome email with login information from firstname.lastname@example.org. After you receive the welcome email, all new email will be copied into the archive.
Messages will be indexed nightly for search purposes. To manually index for immediate search access, click Collect Now in the Collectors section of the Archive Manager.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER