Creating a PHP Site for a Cloud Sites main account
NOTE: This article is written for our Classic Cloud Control Panel. You can access this interface from the New Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right of the control panel and selecting "Classic Cloud Control Panel".
- User has administration access to the website
- Login to the Classic Cloud Control Panel
- If you are new to The Rackspace Cloud, please refer to Adding a new website and add the website.
- Navigate to Hosting -> Cloud Sites -> This will list all the domains/websites owned by the account, now click on the php website hyperlink
- Verify that logging is turned on if needed. Refer to Enable logging for a website
- Upload a sample index.php file (like the one shown below) to the main directory for the website using FTP - Refer to Upload content to a website using FTP
<html> <head> <title>Sample Page</title> </head> <body> <?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?> </body> </html
- Navigate to index.php using the Test URL if necessary. Refer to Using a Staging URL. Ensure that is served by Cloud Sites.
- A complete List of Articles is available to address user questions.
--RKN - 12/6/2009
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER