Cloud Sites Outbound IP Addresses
Because you do not get a dedicated IP address when using the Cloud Sites product offering, you may run into a situation where your third party vendor may require an Outbound IP address in order to add your domain to their "safelist". Or, you may be using a Credit Card Processor who also needs your websites outbound IP address in order to "safelist" traffic from your website. Below you will see the Primary and Secondary IP addresses available for you to use depending on whether your website is hosted in our DFW or ORD Datacenters.
DFW 1 Outbound IP Addresses
- Primary: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary: 126.96.36.199
- Additional: 188.8.131.52/28 (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
DFW 2 Outbound IP Addresses
- Primary: 18.104.22.168
- Secondary: 22.214.171.124
- Additional: 126.96.36.199/28 (188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206)
ORD Outbound IP Addresses
- Primary: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199
ServiceNet Outbound IPs
- DFW: 10.187.240.5 - 10.187.240.15
- ORD: 10.187.244.0/22 (10.187.244.1 - 10.187.247.254) | 10.187.248.0/22 (10.187.248.1 - 10.187.251.254)
Note:The following IP addresses are aliased to 188.8.131.52 and under certain circumstances you may see traffic coming from these IP addresses:
If you are unsure whether your website is located in ORD or DFW, please check out this article which will explain how you can determine where your website is located. What is ORD and DFW?
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER