Cloud Office Control Panel
The Service Summary page contains detailed information about the services on your account. You can cancel services on a per domain basis, if needed. If you want to downgrade a service, contact Support.To cancel a service, log in to the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- At the top of the page, click My Account.
- In the Company Information section, click Service Summary.
Note: The Service Summary link might not be available for all customer types. Resellers should remove services through Reseller Tools.
- Locate the service that you want to cancel, and click Cancel Service for that service.
- Select a Cancellation Date. The default date is your next renewal.
- Click Submit Request. You will receive a confirmation email.
Note: You can review, edit, and revoke cancellations on the Pending Cancellations page.
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER