Change your site's default technology
Note: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking the Cloud Control Panel menu at the top of the window and selecting Cloud Sites.
You can change the default technology that your site uses, either IIS with ASP.NET or Apache web server with PHP.
Note: When you change your site's default technology, the IP address for the site changes. If Rackspace is managing your DNS, the changes are made automatically but can take up to two hours to take effect. If you are managing your own DNS, update the IP address for your site. You can get the new IP address on the DNS tab.
- Log in to your Cloud Sites Control Panel at http://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
- In the left navigation pane, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the domain name for which you want to change the technology.
- Click the Features tab.
- In the Technologies section, click Change Technology.
- From the menu, select the technology that you want to switch to, and then click Change Technology.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER