Change your email password
Note: This article refers to a feature that is no longer available for Cloud Sites. It is provided for legacy support only.
You can change the password for your email account either in the Cloud Sites Control Panel or within the webmail client.
Change your email password in the control panel
- Log in to the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- In the left navigation pane, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Select the website for the email account that you want to edit.
- Click on the Email accounts tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the email account that you want to edit.
- Enter the new password in the Password text box and again in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Save to confirm your password change.
Change your email password within webmail
- Access your email account by using webmail. and your domain name (for example, webmail.yourdomain.com).
- Log in by using your user name (for example, email@example.com) and password.
- Click the Settings link in the upper-right corner.
- Click the Change Password menu in the left-hand side and complete the instructions.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER