Change the path for a secondary FTP user on Cloud Sites
Note: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking the Cloud Control Panel menu at the top of the window and selecting Cloud Sites.
To change the the access path for a secondary FTP user, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloud Sites Control Panel at http://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
- In the left navigation pane, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the domain that contains the FTP account that you want to alter.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Permissions For Editing Your Website section, click the user name of the FTP user whose access path you want to change.
- On the Edit User page, select the new top level of access for the user.
- Click Save.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER