The following article will show you how to add a single Microsoft Exchange mailbox, or multiple Exchange boxes using a .CSV file. Let's take a look at the steps to get you going:
1. First thing you'll want to do is log in to the control panel at cp.rackspace.com. In the Microsoft Exchange section select the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
2. If you have multiple domains select the appropriate domain name; otherwise, select the Add Mailbox button.
3. Next, enter the requested information in the fields provided:
4. Select the Save button and the mailbox will appear in the list. To manage additional features for the mailbox, such as Forwarding / Auto-Reply, Aliases, or Settings, click the mailbox name and then click the corresponding tab.
To add multiple mailboxes at once; please see the instructions below:
1. First thing you'll want to do is login to the control panel at cp.rackspace.com and in the Email Accounts section, select the Add / Edit Mailbox link for either Rackspace Email or Microsft Exchange.
2. If you have multiple domains select the appropriate domain name; otherwise select the Multiple Add Mailbox button.
3. Next you'll create a CSV or Excel file containing the information detailed in the Data Format section.
Note: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters, including at least 3 of the following: English uppercase characters; English lowercase characters; numerals (0-9); and non-alphabetic characters (such as !, #, $, %).
4. In the Import File section click the Browse button and locate and select the CSV or Excel file you created.
5. Select the Open button and then the Import button. Mailbox information will be imported and the mailboxes will be created. Any errors that occur will be detailed in the import
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License