Adding An Activesync/BES License
Please note - the way in which the Email and Apps control panel is accessed depends on the region the service was started.
- US Email & Apps Customers: https://cp.rackspace.com/
- International & MyRackspace Email & Apps Customers: https://my.rackspace.com/ and navigate to Products > Email & Apps > Open Mail Control Panel
- All customers can access http://cp.rackspace.com/usercp directly
In order to setup your Microsoft Exchange email account on your mobile device, you'll need to add an Activesync or BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) license through the Rackspace Control Panel. The following article will demonstrate how to add a Activesync or BES license; let's take a look:
- First thing you'll want to do is login to the control panel at cp.rackspace.com and once you're logged in, hover over the Go To section and select Microsoft Exchange. Next in the Exchange Email Accounts section, you'll select Mobile Messaging under Other Accounts.
- Next, you'll want to select View Users for either Blackberry or Activesync depending on your device, and you'll then want to select Add.
- If you're adding a BES license, select the user you're assigning the license to from the "Select User" window, provide a 4 digit activation pin under "Activation Password" and select Save. If you're adding an Activesync license, select the user you're assigning the license to from the "Eligible Users From This Domain" window, select Add in the middle and then select Save.
Note: Once you've assigned your licenses, please allow 10 minutes for them to fully propagate.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER