Adding A Rackspace Email Group List
The following article will demonstrate how to create a Group List(s). A Group List(s) can be used to email a large quantity of people by assigning them to a parent email list. Let's take a look at how to set this up:
- First thing you'll do is login into the Email and Apps control panel and select Manage Group Lists under the Rackspace Email product box.
- On the next screen, you'll select Add Group Lists.
- Next, enter in a name for your Group List email address, Subject Tag, and select a List Type. The List Type allows you to either send replies to the sender only, or send replies to the entire group list.
- Next, select one of the three options available on how you would like to include in this Group Lists. You may also add recipients outside your domain as well.
- For the last step, select one of the three options available on who will be authorized to send from this Group List and select Save.
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER