Add entries to your webmail blacklist
Note: This article refers to a feature that is no longer available for Cloud Sites. It is provided for legacy support only.
Email sent to you from domains, email addresses, and IP addresses on your blacklist are blocked and are not delivered to your mailbox. To manage your blacklist, perform the following steps:
- In the upper-right corner of the webmail window, click the Settings link.
- In the left pane, click Spam Settings.
- Click the Blacklist tab.
- To add a domain or email address to the list of domains and email addresses that are blacklisted, perform the following steps:
- Under the Blacklisted Domains & Email Addresses box, click Add.
- Enter a domain or email address in the space provided.
You can use a percent sign (%) as a wildcard in the domain or email address (for example, @%.ru).
Note: We recommend that you do not blacklist domains from large email systems, such as hotmail.com or yahoo.com, because doing so could prevent you from receiving legitimate email.
- Click Add.
- To add an IP address to the list of IP addresses that are blacklisted, perform the following steps:
- Under the Blacklisted IP Addresses box, click Add.
- Enter an IP address or IP address range in the space provided.
You can use a percent sign (%) as a wildcard in the last three octets to specify IP address ranges. For example, 216.12.34.%, 216.12.%.%, and 216.%.%.% are all valid ranges.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER