Add Domain - Email & Apps Control Panel
To add a domain, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Domains section by hovering over the drop-down.
- In the Domains section, click the Manage Domains link.
- Click Add Domain.
- If you've already purchased the domain, enter it in the Option 1 text box.
- If you would like to register a new domain, enter the domain name in the box and select your desired TLD (top level domain, i.e. ".com", ".net", etc.) options. Select continue and confirm your domain purchase.
Note: Upon purchasing a new domain, a verification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on record. You will need to click on the verification link in the e-mail within 15 days to avoid any disruption to your domain(s).
See Additional information about Registrant Benefits and Responsibilities, if needed.
- Use the drop-downs under your desired services to add to your services.
- Note the potential billing changes, then select Continue if you agree.
- Review your billing information, edit as needed.
- Review your domain details. Select Back if you need to make any changes.
- Select Complete Order to complete the upgrade process.
- Click Save.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER