Activate Catch-All for Email – Cloud Office Control Panel
A catch-all address will receive all mail sent to invalid mailboxes at a user's domain and is semtimes used to avoid missing any emails to a a domain.
Note: these messages are not filtered for spam. USE THS FEATURE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To add a catch-all address, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Select Domains from the Go to section menu.
- In the Tools section, click the Catch-All-Address link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains, click the change domain link.
- Select the Activate Catch-All Address check box.
- Enter the catch-all Email Address.
- Click Save.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER