If you would like to view a local version of our website, please click the link below...
In good economic times, hosting is a smart business decision. In tougher times, it's an even smarter one. Like any kind of outsourcing, hosting
allows your business to operate more efficiently with reduced exposure to risks. Just how much more efficiently you run and how much you decrease
your risks obviously depend on the hosting provider you work with.
The following are a few reasons you should consider hosting your IT:
Hosting helps you be efficient with your cash
- Removes the need for big capital outlays on hardware and data centers
- Frees up your funds for primary business expenses
- Offers affordable and predictable monthly costs
- Lets you pay as you grow rather than over—purchase capacity upfront
- Delivers a faster return on your investment
Hosting helps you extend your resources
- Reduces your labor costs
- Provides you with access to a deeper pool of experts
- Concentrates your people on core business needs
- Supplies staff instantly for the "what if" scenario
- Lets you take advantage of latest technologies without hiring the expertise
Hosting limits your business risk
- Keeps capital on hand for "rainy days"
- Allows you to quickly and efficiently change plans
- Guarantees you stay online
- Implements your solution quickly
- Places your focus back on growing your business
- Gives you latitude to pursue new revenue-generating ventures
Things to Consider When Choosing a Hosting Provider:
- Is the company financially sound? Profitable?
- Do they deliver, not just guarantee, the uptime you need?
- How much are they investing in new products & services?
- How meaningful and clear are their guarantees to your business?
- What experts will they make available to you?
- Do they offer a range of hosting services to meet all your needs?
- Do they provide unlimited support 24x7x365 or fee-based support?
- Do they support the compliance standards that are critical to you?
- Are they growing and upgrading their infrastructure?
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.