Where we live, work & play
Our investment to the community goes beyond just a company value - our Rackers sincerely love doing all they can to make where we live, work and play a better place. When Rackers realized a bigger impact could be made when they united their efforts, they started an employee-led volunteer corps called Rack Gives Back.
Donning their signature yellow shirts, Rack Gives Back goes out and does some incredible things.
- Rackers spent 5323.5 hours volunteering
- 2932 hours dedicated to team/business unit service projects
- Rack Gives Back Employee involvement - 11.5% global employees/18.5% headquarter employees
- 457 Rackers donated to the Rackspace Foundation
- Quarterly Grants Review Committee - made up of Rackers who volunteer to review grant applications and make funding recommendations
- Over 50 Rackers currently serve on nonprofit boards or committees