What does the ticket status mean?
To see how to create a ticket, watch our brief video on How to create a ticket.
Once a ticket is created, it can be in one of the following four states depending on the work done on it.
- In progress
- Pending your response
- As soon as a ticket is opened by a Rackspace Cloud customer it is in the "New" state.
- Once it is reviewed by The Rackspace Cloud support team it moves to the "In Progress" state or "Solved".
- If the support team needs more information from the customer to fix the issue the ticket may move to the "Pending your response" state
- Once a ticket is in "Solved" state, a customer can move the same to "Closed" or reopen it in which case it moves to the "In progress" state.
- If a customer does not explicitly close or reopen a "Solved" ticket it automatically goes to "Closed" state in seven days.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER