This article will configure an Exchange 2010 account on your iOS device. The administrator of your account will need to add an ActiveSync license to your mailbox through the Administrative Control Panel. Check with your wireless provider or ISP to troubleshoot any internet connectivity issues that may prevent the success of this setup.
Note: The images in this walkthrough are from an iPhone 5s running iOS 7. Though screens on other iOS devices will differ in appearance, the process remains the same.
1. Log into the User Control Panel to obtain the Server settings for your Email Account.
2. Select ActiveSync (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile), the pop-up will provide the settings that are needed for the setup.
3. To begin, on the Home Screen tap on Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars then Add Account.
4. Select Exchange and fill in your Email addresss and password. The description can be anything you would like. Tap Next.
5. Input the Server, Domain and Username from the pop-up from Step 1. Tap Save.
6. Select the services that you wish to sync with the Exchange Server. Tap Save.
We have successfully setup your Exchange email account on your iOS device!
Note: Depending on how much data is in the mailbox it may be a couple of minutes before all the information has been downloaded into your device.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License