Setting Up a Microsoft Exchange 2013 Account on a Samsung Android Phone or Tablet
The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange on most Samsung branded Android phones and tablets:
1. Within the App Drawer on your device, tap the Settings icon.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and tap Add account.
3. In the Add account section tap Email.
4. Enter your email address and Password, and then tap Next.
5. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for Account Type.
6. In the Domain\username box, enter only your email address. Ensure that your password is correct, and then add the following server in the Exchange server field:
7. Tap Next.
8. In the Remote security administration prompt, tap OK.
9. In the Account options screen, tap Next.
10. Optionally, enter a name for the account, and then tap Done.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER