Getting Fanatical Support for your Rackspace services is now easier than ever!
- If you have a quick question and need an immediate response, call our Support number or use Live Chat to connect with a Racker who can assist you 24x7x365.
- To access Rackspace support channels, simply click the drop-down menu for Support in the top menu bar of your Cloud Control Panel. Here you will find additional resources to get Fanatical Support in a way that works best for you.
- Knowledge Center - This self-service resource is our collection of support articles, tutorials, and videos to help you resolve common problems and answer frequently asked questions.
- Open Cloud Community is our public forum for interacting with other customers and is moderated by our technical subject matter experts.
- Are you ready to explore the inner workings of our Cloud products? Our API documentation will show you how to manage your services programatically from the command line.
- Check the System Status page to see if any of our production services are impacted by a maintenance or outage. Sytem Status updates can also be subscribed to as an RSS feed.
- If you have a request that requires action items from our Support staff, or a complex problem requiring detailed documentation, please open a new Support ticket. You can also check the status of open tickets from this location within the MyCloud control panel.
- The Managed Cloud Service Level includes a monthly flat charge plus an increased utility rate for each product. To upgrade your account to Managed Cloud Service Level follow these steps:
- Select Upgrade Suport Level from the Cloud Control Panel support menu.
- Click Request Upgrade.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER