Mac Mail setup with Exchange 2013
The following article will help you setup your Microsoft Exchange 2013 email account with Mac Mail. Let's take a look at the steps below to get you going:
Note: Exchange 2013 only runs with the 10.6 or Above OS (operating system). If you're unsure about what OS you're running, select the Apple icon located in the top left hand corner and then About This Mac.
- Open Mac Mail and select File then Add Account.
- On the next screen enter in your Full Name, entire Email Address, and Password before clicking Continue.
- Enter the following information into the fields below:
- Account Type - Select Exchange
- Description - Enter in a descriptive name of your choice for your mail account (e.g., Work Mail).
- Incoming mail server - In the Server address field implement the following: mex06.emailsrvr.com
- User Name - Enter in your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Password - Enter in the password associated with the email account you are setting up.
Note: The Address Book and iCal Calendar auto setup feature are optional.
- Click the Continue button, and then click the Create button. Your account will then connect and mail data will begin to populate into your inbox.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER