How can I change the path for a secondary FTP user on Cloud Sites?
NOTE: This article refers to the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can access this interface from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the control panel and selecting Cloud Sites Control Panel.
To change the the access path for a secondary FTP user, follow these directions:
- Log in to your Cloud Sites Control Panel at http://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
- Click on "Hosting" on the left navigation menu and then click on "Cloud Sites".
- Click on the domain that contains the FTP account you want to alter.
- Click on the "Security" tab and scroll to the "Permissions For Editing Your Website" section.
- Enter the password for the FTP user account.
- Click on the "Change" button and then select the top level of access for the user.
- Click on the "Save" button
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER