The following article will help set up your signature which can include your title, phone number, or any other content you want to display. Let's take a look at the instructions below:
1. First thing you'll want to do is login to your webmail account by going to apps.rackspace.com and in the upper right hand side select the Settings link.
2. Select Composing Email, located in the left pane and then select the Signatures tab located on the right and then select the Add New Signature button.
3. In the Signature Name box, enter a descriptive name and In the Edit Signature area, enter the text for your signature as desired. You can use Plain Text or HTML. If you use HTML, you can format your text (e.g., bold, italics, colored text) and insert images.
Note: If you switch to Plain Text, you will lose any HTML formatting you have applied.
4. Select the OK button and select any of the additional options below.
5. After you've selected your signature options, select Identities, double-click on your email address and enter the following information in the spaces provided. When you're finished, select OK.
6. To change your default identity selection, click once on the identity as it appears in the Current Identities box, select the Set as Default button, and then select the Save button when finished.
Note: When composing an email, you can change identities by clicking the From drop-down menu in webmail, which will appear at the top of the Compose Email window.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License