The following article will help set up your signature which can include your title, phone number, or any other content you want to display. Let's take a look at the instructions below:
1. First thing you'll want to do is login to your webmail account by going to apps.rackspace.com and in the upper right hand side next to your username click the drop-down to access the Settings menu.
2. Select Composing Email, located in the left pane and then select the Signatures tab located in the window. Next, select the Add New Signature button.
3. In the Add New Signature window, enter a descriptive name for your signature. In the Edit Signature area, enter the text for your signature as desired. You can use Plain Text, HTML, or rich text with the with the formatting options available in the editor (e.g., bold, italics, colored text).
Note: If you switch to Plain Text, you will lose any HTML formatting you have applied.
4. Select the OK button to return to the Settings window. Click the name of your signature file from the Current Signatures list in order to select it and choose any of the additional options below.
5. After you've selected your signature options, select Identities, double-click on your email address and enter the following information in the spaces provided. When you're finished, select OK.
6. To change your default identity selection, click once on the identity as it appears in the Current Identities box, select the Set as Default button, and then select the Save button when finished.
Note: When composing an email, you can change identities by clicking the From drop-down menu in webmail, which will appear at the top of the Compose Email window.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License