Adding A Rackspace Email Group List
The following article will demonstrate how to create a Group List(s). A Group List(s) can be used to email a large quantity of people by assigning them to a parent email list. Let's take a look at how to set this up:
- First thing you'll do is login into the Email and Apps control panel and select Manage Group Lists under the Rackspace Email product box.
- On the next screen, you'll select Add Group Lists.
- Next, enter in a name for your Group List email address, Subject Tag, and select a List Type. The List Type allows you to either send replies to the sender only, or send replies to the entire group list.
- Next, select one of the three options available on how you would like to include in this Group Lists. You may also add recipients outside your domain as well.
- For the last step, select one of the three options available on who will be authorized to send from this Group List and select Save.
© 2014 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER