CloudPassage's Halo cloud security platform, hosted completely on the Rackspace public cloud, is now certified as a PCI-ready solution to automate PCI-DSS security controls for merchants and payment providers leveraging cloud infrastructure across public, private and hybrid clouds. These businesses can now far more quickly establish and maintain PCI compliance.
CloudPassage Halo automates major portions of the following PCI-DSS objectives and requirements for cloud infrastructure:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
For many businesses, PCI compliance in the cloud has been a major challenge due to the shared responsibility model and automation of public cloud infrastructure. Ensuring consistent security controls across hybrid environments requires new methodologies for security and auditing teams. CloudPassage’s certification comes just months after the PCI Council released its “PCI DSS Cloud Computing Guidelines” information supplement.
We’ll dig deeper into PCI compliance in the cloud at 10 a.m. PT Tuesday, August 6 during “Addressing PCI Compliance in Hybrid Clouds,” a 45-minute roundtable webinar with live Q&A. During the webinar, Keren Elazari, Cyber Security Industry Analyst, GigaOm Research; Rand Wacker, Vice President of Products, CloudPassage; Jarret Raim, Cloud Security Product Manager, Rackspace; and I will talk about the new PCI guidelines and what they mean for you and your cloud-based deployments. David Linthicum, senior vice president at Cloud Technology Partners will moderate.
The webinar will teach you:
- How PCI compliance is traditionally monitored and audited in an on-premise environment
- What the new PCI guidelines mean to CSPs and their customers
- What additional challenges public and hybrid clouds present
- Where traditional compliance tools and processes fall short in cloud-based environments
- The role of automation and technology in compliance
- How enterprises can audit their current and potential service providers
Join GigaOm, CloudPassage and Rackspace Tuesday, August 6 at 10 a.m. PT to learn more about PCI compliance in the cloud. Register now.