This year’s holiday retail season is a week shorter than last year’s,according to the National Retailer Federation (NRF). How will you get the most out of your ecommerce website this holiday season? You can start by attending the free Early Planning is the Key to Online Holiday Success webinar.
You’re invited to join battle-worn experts on the Rackspace ecommerce hosting team, alongside Rackspace ecommerce customer Lovesac, an online furniture retailer, who will share their in-the-trenches experiences in expanding and shrinking ecommerce sites to accommodate seasonal traffic.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Tips for tuning up your site in advance of seasonal traffic spikes
- Advice on testing and optimizing your infrastructure
- Techniques to improve site performance
Early Planning is the Key to Online Holiday Sales
Wednesday, September 18 at 1 p.m. CST
Hosted by: Adrianna Bustamante, Manager, Commerce Business Strategy & Development, Rackspace and Darren Johnson, Director of Ecommerce, LoveSac
Access more resources on planning for peak traffic now:
- Blog post: Prepping for a High Traffic Event: Make Sure You Aren’t Limited
- Video: Multi-channel Retailer LoveSac Focuses on Ecommerce Growth
- Whitepaper: Peak Season Prep Guide: Preparing your Ecommerce Site for the Next Big Rush