Rackspace Cloud: Hands-on Training
Your chance to get hands-on and learn how to build solutions on the Rackspace Cloud
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and build a simple three-tier cloud solution using Cloud Servers, Cloud Load Balancers, Cloud Files, Cloud Databases, and more!
Throughout the day you’ll learn about each product as well as how to start designing effective cloud-based solutions.
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Build and deploy a simple cloud-based application
- Understand key Cloud products you need for your solution/project/business
- Understand how to build flexible, scalable solutions
- Understand how to take advantage of a Hybrid Cloud approach, including Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Dedicated Hosting
Who should attend?
- Non-technical professionals who want a working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and the flexibility Cloud can offer their business
- May also be of interest for technical professionals who’ve not yet had experience of working with Cloud Hosting
- A Rackspace Cloud account to build your solution on. If you don't already have one, please sign up now
- You’ll need to bring your laptop along on the day and have the admin rights necessary to connect to the on-site network (which may be wired or wireless, depending on the venue).
| Training Dates
We're running several sessions but places are limited, so please let us know in advance if you can’t make it!
Wednesday 11th June, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: QA, Park Inn, 4 Clarence St W, Belfast, County Antrim BT2 7GP
Tuesday 1st July, 9:30am - 4:30 pm
Venue: QA, Park Inn City Center, Mary Ann St, Cardiff CF10 2JH
Wednesday 16th July, 9:30am - 4:30 pm
Venue: QA, 110 Middlesex St, London E1 7HT