Get reliable, supported virtualisation for your enterprise applications. You enjoy the benefits of the cloud-like flexible compute, easy scaling, and availability-combined with the reliability, easy management, and advanced features of enterprise-class VMware virtualisation technology.
Create, customise, clone, and provision VMs directly from the MyRackspace® portal, or call our experts for assistance.
Fully managed up to the guest OS layer
Offload OS maintenance to Rackspace, freeing up your team to focus on other projects that help drive growth for your company.
Erwarten Sie das Unerwartete
Konsolidieren Sie Ihre Server und senken Sie durch die Reduktion der verwendeten Hardware Ihre Kosten.
Reduzieren Sie Kosten
Jede Instanz wird automatisch fragmentiert – dadurch wird das Skalieren sehr leicht. Sie müssen lediglich einen Fragmentierungsschlüssel auswählen.
Rackspace knows virtualisationBy working with us, you save time and enjoy a reliable infrastructure. With thousands of customers hosted across our nine global data centres, we offer one of the world’s largest VMware virtualisation environments, providing deep virtualisation hosting knowledge backed by Fanatical Support®. Check out our Managed Virtualisation PDF for more information.
- We manage and support your virtualised configuration, as well as the underlying hardware and network infrastructure, 24x7x365
- VCP-certified architects are available to assist with the design, configuration, and deployment of your virtualised configuration
- You can manage multi-data center virtual environments via a single, easy-to-use screen in the MyRackspace customer portal
Enjoy peace of mind:
- Our data center engineers manage the underlying hardware and network infrastructure around the clock
- We offer VM Recovery, a Managed Backup feature that helps you preserve your VMs by allowing you to backup and restore entire VMs from your hypervisor-based snapshots
- We offer VMware vSphere™ 5,1 hypervisors, providing clustering support for high availability, cloning of virtual machines, snapshots, and vMotion for automated resource optimisation and distribution of workloads