Windows Server® powers business.
Windows Server 2012 on the Rackspace Cloud takes your business to the next level.
A modern, cross-premises application platform
- Build and run symmetrical and hybrid apps – Across on-premises private clouds and Rackspace hosted and public clouds.
- Get a scalable, elastic platform – Integration and workflow technologies enable you to build loosely coupled applications that are easy to scale elastically using Windows Server 2012.
Development Ease and Flexibility
- Common development tools – Such as Visual Studio and TFS, for a rich development experience.
- Programming symmetry – Between on-premises and cloud, so you can use the same development tools throughout.
- An open platform – With support for open source software.
- Support for multiple languages – Choose from a variety of languages, including .NET, PHP, Node.js, and Python.
A Scalable and Elastic Web Platform
- Support for enterprise-scale infrastructure – New tools make it easier to build, provision, and manage multitenant environments.
- Improved SSL scalability – Via centralized SSL certificate support, IIS configuration optimizations, and NUMA-aware scalability.
- Support for mission-critical applications – Including solutions that can be hosted in the cloud.
- Enhanced support for open standards – Including HTML 5 and WebSockets.
Hosting Partner of the Year
Out of 3,000 partners, Microsoft recognized Rackspace for providing outstanding solutions to hosting.