Cloud control on the go
Our Rackspace Cloud mobile apps allow you to quickly and easily control your Cloud Servers,
Cloud Files (Windows 8 only), and Cloud Load Balancers (Windows 8 only)
wherever you are—using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, or Windows 8 device.
Cloud Servers features
- Create, reboot, rename, resize, and rebuild Cloud Servers
- Change the root password
- Ping and traceroute IP addresses to your Cloud Servers from multiple locations around the world
- Open IP addresses in your mobile browser
- Search through your server list
- Check Rackspace System Status
- Managed backup schedules (Windows 8 only)
- Delete or create multiple Cloud Servers at once (Windows 8 only)
- Log in and change your login preferences from within the app
- Manage Cloud Files and Cloud Load Balancers (Windows 8 only)
- Supports multiple Rackspace public cloud accounts
- Supports connecting to the US and UK Rackspace Cloud, as well as custom API endpoints for OpenStack® users
- Contact Rackspace Support via phone (US and UK)
Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Other trademarks and tradenames appearing on this site are the property of their respective holders. We do not intend
our use or display of other companies' tradenames, trademarks, or service marks to imply a relationship with, or
endorsement or sponsorship of us by, these other companies.
Don't have a Rackspace Cloud account?
Sign Up Now