- The load balancing service API is implemented using a RESTful web service interface.
- Like other products in the Rackspace Cloud suite, the cloud load balancing service shares
a common token-based authentication system that allows seamless access between products and services.
- The API supports persistent connections.
- The load balancing API supports SSL termination, which allows customers to have their SSL
traffic terminate at the load balancer.
- Content compression: request and response body data may be encoded with gzip compression
in order to accelerate interactive performance of API calls and responses.
- The load balancing API supports both the JSON and XML data serialization formats.
- The load balancing service is a regionalized service, which allows for the caller to select
a region to provision a load balancer into.
Stay in control, with Cloud Load Balancers. Get started by creating a Rackspace Cloud account.
Sign Up Now