Support for Cloud Files
Your media content is stored, replicated, and available to you when you need it. If you're
utilizing the built-in CDN capabilities, you can be sure that your content is being served rapidly to your users
around the planet with the same level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Chat/phone/ticket support available 24x7x365
- Authentication troubleshooting and verification
- Basic guidance for what API calls to use based on user needs
- Basic guidance for steps needed to set up and manage Cloud Files via Control Panel
- Verify Cloud Files infrastructure availability
- Provide documentation where available
- Access to our forum on the The Rackspace Open Cloud Community
Learn more about the support included with your account
Help with Common Support Issues:
- Tools for FTP Access
- Cloud Files Activation
- Handling large file uploads
- Using Cloud Files with Cloud Servers
- Cloud Files Control Panel Functionality
- Desktop integration to Cloud Files
Cloud Files SLA
We know how important access to your data is, so our SLA is focused on guaranteeing the availability of the Cloud
Files service. If we fail to meet this guarantee, you will be eligible to receive a credit to your account.
View the full Cloud Files SLA
Rackspace Knowledge Center
At the Rackspace Knowledge Center you'll find instructional videos, "how-to" articles, webinars, and case studies
to help you implement and troubleshoot Cloud Files. Learn about web technologies, security, and maximizing the
potential of the Cloud to help you get the most out of our services. An active community of customer comments and
feedback in the Knowledge Center also gives you a real-world perspective on cutting edge topics of the day.
Join the community
now and ramp up your level of hosting expertise.
"...customer service is bar-none. No matter time of day. I've always got an answer."
Create a Rackspace Cloud account to get instant access to Cloud Files and 24x7x365 Fanatical Support.
Sign Up Now