Filed in Product & Development by Angela Bartels | March 14, 2011 11:11 am
Issac Roth, co-Founder and CEO of Makara, a Rackspace Cloud tools partner, will be leading a technical webinar on how to deploy scalable applications on Rackspace Cloud Servers using Makara. In this webinar, he will cover:
1. Step-by-step using Makara’s Cloud Application Platform
2. How to move new and existing PHP and Java applications on the Rackspace Cloud in minutes with zero modifications
3. How to automatically scale your application up or down based on a variety of thresholds and metrics
4. How to leverage real-time and historical performance data, conduct log analysis across multiple applications and systems, load balance clusters and manage application updates and rollbacks.
5. New features of the latest release, including support for MongoDB, PHP 5.3, alerting on events, and performance enhancements to the platform.
If you are a developer or IT administrator looking for an intuitive, easy to use solution for deploying, managing, monitoring and scaling your new or existing PHP or Java applications on the Rackspace Cloud, this webinar is for you.
Date: Thursday, March 17th
Time: 11AM PDT / 1PM CDT / 2PM CDT
Source URL: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/upcoming-webinar-deploying-scalable-applications-on-the-rackspace-cloud-with-makara/
Copyright ©2014 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.