Filed in by Scott Carroll | April 15, 2009 4:14 pm
Here’s what’s on our designers list. What’s on yours?
10. Empty my voice mail on my cell phone.
9. Call my clients back, even after their site is done!
8. Explain better why we can’t use that font.
7. Don’t bill clients 5 months after the project is done!
6. No more tables.
5. Use Twitter, finally.
4. Name all my image alt tags.
3. Update my portfolio site.
2. Attend at least one web workshop.
1. Purchase an account with The Rackspace Cloud for hosting clients’ website hassle-free!
Source URL: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/top-ten-to-dos-for-web-designers/
Copyright ©2015 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.