These guys are busy but they are never too busy to talk to customers. We are in a fast paced industry and there’s always something new to tackle in this cloud computing world. The feedback we receive from our customers is what keeps us moving forward.
We wanted to give you an update on the what’s going on here at The Rackspace Cloud and allow our GM and Founders to directly answer questions from you, our customers and prospects.
In this Episode, here’s what we cover:
• It’s Hot in Texas!
• Cool Customers on The Rackspace Cloud
• The Rackspace Cloud Tools Launch
Questions from Customers
• Medium Trust on Cloud Sites – Why we made the switch.
• Status on the Chicago Data-Center build out
• Saved Images on Cloud Servers – When?
• We’re re-designing our Website – Send us your feedback.
• Are we opening a Data-center in the UK?
• Will there be an API for Cloud Sites?
• Question about Python/Ruby Cloud Servers API bindings
• Windows on Cloud Servers – When?
• One Click installs on Cloud Sites
• We’re growing, hiring and moving!
• The Rackspace Cloud is Out and About
• Closing Remarks from Emil
I wanted to particularly thank our customers for asking questions. We tried to address the most popular inquiries we received from our quarterly survey. We also received questions via Twitter from @limeybloke, @daknoodle, @pedroaxl, @richardcbenson, @pseudonymuk, @bcrescimanno, @eric_bursley.
If you are driving, flying, or working out, try to listen in and give us your feedback.