Sam and the Startup Adventure: Cloud Files Now Supports CNAMEs
Filed in by Angela Bartels | April 27, 2011 3:03 pm
Sam’s startup adventure finally meets the light at the end of the tunnel. With the release of CNAME support for Cloud Files, Sam was able to further develop his app. From initial success to a few failures, Sam pushed forward and focused in on the needs of his users. Read how Sam concludes his adventure.
To read about Sam’s adventure starting from the beginning, click the respective links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.
Are you developing an app using Cloud Files? Make sure to enter Round 2 of our King of the Apps Contest to be held on May 10th. Entries are due by May 2nd.
- Part 1: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2011/04/18/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-cloud-files-and-akamai/
- Part 2: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2011/04/19/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-cloud-files-cdn-gets-edge-purge/
- Part 3: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2011/04/20/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-cloud-files-launches-ssl-delivery/
- Part 4: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2011/04/21/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-cloud-files-extends-ttls-and-supports-extremely-large-files/
- Part 5: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/blog/2011/04/26/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-will-cloud-files-solve-sams-problem/
- Cloud Files: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/information/promotions/kingoftheapps/
- Round 2 of our King of the Apps Contest: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/information/promotions/kingoftheapps/
- [Image]: http://c179631.r31.cf0.rackcdn.com/cloudfiles_comic10.jpg
Source URL: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/sam-and-the-startup-adventure-cloud-files-now-supports-cnames/
Copyright ©2015 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.