Filed in by Rackspace Blogger | December 27, 2005 6:54 am
I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season. You may not read this blog again until the new year and if so, Happy New Year as well. 2005 was a great year for us here at Webmail and we’re aiming for 2006 to be even better. I hope the same is true for you.
Kevin has a nice post on what we accomplished from a development standpoint in 2005. Here is a summary of product launches (some are customer facing products; some are development efforts that help improve internal efficiencies):
- An improved billing system for our accounting team
- Faster, more reliable statistics for our customers
- Control Panel 2.0
- Control Panel API 1.5, 1.6
- Webmail API 1.0, 1.1
- Centralized Logging System
- Revamped Webmail.us Website
- Webmail Lite
- An Auto-Configure Tool for POP3 clients
- An Outages Alert System for our customers
- Improved Migration Process
- Improved Anti-Fraud System
- Webmail 3.1
- Webmail w/ RSS Reader
- Webmail w/ AJAX, Calendar, and Company Directory
- Webmail Help Section
And here is a list of active projects currently in development. 2005 was a productive year, but again, 2006 is going to be even better.
Source URL: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/our-development-year-in-review/
Copyright ©2014 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.