Mobile is more than a distraction; it’s becoming ubiquitous across industries ranging from smart grids that run on mobile technology to farms run on data from mobile sensors. Regardless of what business you’re in, mobile will touch the way you work and do business.
We’ve also seen the growing impact of mobile and have written extensively on the topic. Here’s a list of our top mobile articles that dig into managing the mobile experience inside (infrastructure) and out (design):
- Mobile Ecommerce on the Hybrid Cloud: This just-released whitepaper breaks down the keys to mobile commerce, or m-commerce, success from an infrastructure perspective. Learn how keeping pace with mobile as the new point-of-sale device means making hard decisions about infrastructure to stay competitive.
- Embracing Mobile First Design: If you’re not thinking mobile first, you could wind up mobile last. This article offers a pathway for making mobile part of the initial project discussions instead of a last minute add-on.
- How mobile is bridging brick and mortar’s data gap: Big data is becoming a big headache for enterprise IT. Find out how mobile is helping to alleviate the pain.
- Tapping into Mobile Commerce: Retail has gone mobile but not all retailers are prepared for the shift. See what the potential market looks like and how you can get ahead of the curve.
- Moving Toward Responsive Design: Designing for mobile once required creating specific interfaces for each device. Get the basics on how responsive design lets you “design once, run anywhere.”
- Making Mobile Seamless: Mobile comes with a whole new set of UX and interface design rules that can make or break your app. Get seven strategies to guide building your ideal user experience into your next app.
- 3 Brands That are Driving the Future of Social-Mobile Shopping: These three brands struck gold by catering to consumers who were both heavy mobile users and social media savvy with innovative social-mobile shopping apps and campaigns.
Need help figuring out how to build and maintain mobile-ready environments? Talk to the specialists at Rackspace Digital.