Filed in Product & Development by Angela Bartels | June 23, 2011 5:11 pm
Mobile traffic to rackspace.com has grown by 133% over the past 18 months and smart phone sales have grown exponentially. With this increasing trend, we’re pleased to announce a mobile optimized version of our company website – m.rackspace.com.
This initial launch consists of a micro version of rackspace.com and is geared towards improving the mobile experience. It will be followed by future enhancements including a fully functioning shopping cart and deeper content pages.
Here are the some of the key features of the new mobile site today:
· Tap-to-Call / Email – Allows you to contact Rackspace with one touch via their smart phone.
· App style User Interface – Site is designed with mobile app style interface for quick and easy navigation; Website content is clearly visible without having to zoom in/out.
· Social Integration – Quickly open Rackspace Facebook and Twitter pages. (Linkedin will be added in future updates)
· Google Maps Integration – Rackspace’s address opens up in Google Maps from the contact us page with one touch.
· HD Graphic Design – High resolution graphic design for improved visual experience on mobile devices.
To visit the new site, simply go to rackspace.com from your smart phone (iPhone / Android) and you will be automatically redirected to the new mobile site.
Check out these screenshots.
Source URL: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/easily-navigate-through-rackspace-com-from-your-mobile-device/
Copyright ©2014 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.