Add SharePoint to Customer Account
You can add SharePoint to your customer accounts. Note: Currently the only way to access/edit the SharePoint site collection is with an administrative email address on the customer's domain.
To add SharePoint to a customer account, log into the Control Panel, and perform the following steps:
- Click the Reseller Tools link at the top of the page.
- In the Reseller Tools section, click the Manage SharePoint link.
- Click the Add SharePoint button.
- If you have multiple customers, you may be prompted to select a company name. Or, to change the company at any time, click the change company link.
- Select the Enable SharePoint for Subaccount checkbox.
- Review the terms of service, and select the I have read and agree to the Microsoft SharePoint Terms of Service checkbox.
- Click the Save button.