Share Calendar with Non-Exchange User
You can allow non-Exchange users to view your calendar in Webmail. To share your Exchange calendar with a non-Exchange user, log into the User Control Panel, and perform the following steps:
- Under Non-Exchange Calendar Sharing, select the option button for the desired permission level:
- None can view my calendar—Non-Exchange users will not be able to view your calendar.
- All on my domain can view my calendar—All non-Exchange users on your domain can view your calendar.
- Only specified users can view my calendar—A list of users will display. Click a user name, or Ctrl-click multiple users, and click the Add button. Once you have selected all users that should be allowed to view your calendar, click the Save button.
- Click the Log Out link to exit the User Control Panel.