iCal Feeds in Outlook
Rackspace Email users can share their personal calendars with anyone via public and/or private calendar feeds. To share a calendar feed with someone on a different platform (i.e., anyone who isn’t a Rackspace Email user), via Outlook, perform the following steps:
Step One: Enable the Calendar Feed
Enable your public or private calendar feed URL and then send the URL to the other user, with whom you want to share your calendar. To learn more, please see the support article, Use Calendar Feed.
Step Two: Add the Calendar in Outlook
The other user then needs to add the calendar feed in Outlook:
- In Outlook 2007, select Tools / Account Settings.
- Click the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New.
- Enter the URL that the Rackspace Email user sent you.
- Click the Add button.
- Make changes to the Folder Name, as desired.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Close button. In the Calendar left pane, the new calendar will appear in your Other Calendars section.