Export Search Results
To export the results of a search, perform the following steps:
- Log into the control panel. Or, to log into the archive manager directly, log in at your domain-specific URL
(e.g., http://yourdomain.archivesrvr.com) and proceed to Step 6.
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Domains.
- In the Manage section, click the Email Archiving link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the Manage My Archive link.
- There are two dashboards for top level administrators: Search and Admin. To access the Search dashboard, click the Search link, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the Search tab.
- Locate the search name that you want to export, and click the Views link.
- Click the link for the desired type of export, PST, File (.eml format), Text, PDF, or HTML.
- You will have the option of adding a note that will be displayed next to the export file in the search list. You can also select to be notified by email when the file is ready for download.
- Click the Export button.
- To download the file, click the Search tab.
- Locate the search that you exported, and click the number in the Exp column. This will display all export files for this search.
- Click the file name link to save the file.