Add Multiple Archive Users
To add multiple users to the Archive Manager, perform the following steps:
- Log into the control panel. Or, to log into the archive manager directly, log in at your domain-specific URL
(e.g., http://yourdomain.archivesrvr.com) and proceed to Step 6.
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Domains.
- In the Manage section, click the Email Archiving link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the Manage My Archive link.
- There are two dashboards for top level administrators: Search and Admin. To access the Admin dashboard, click the Admin link, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the Bulk Create End Users button.
- Click the Download CSV file template link and save the compressed folder. The zipped folder will contain an Excel XLS file with detailed instructions on column rules and required fields.
- After entering users, save the Archive Users worksheet as a CSV file.
- Return to the Creat Users In Bulk page in the Archive Manager.
- Click the Browse button, and locate the CSV file.
- Click the Open button.
- Once a user is added, a welcome message is sent to their email address with their username and password. You can edit the welcome message or opt not to send one.
- Click the Process list and send welcome message button.