Enable Rackspace Server Backup
Rackspace Server Backup is powered by Jungle Disk, a sister division within Rackspace. Instructions and links may direct you to the Jungle Disk Account Manager and file download pages. Improvements in integration will be made with future releases. Rackspace Server Backup as a standalone product is sold by Jungle Disk as the “Server Edition.”
To enable Rackspace Server Backup, log into the Control Panel, and perform the following steps:
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Upgrade section, click the Cloud Drive & Server Backup link.
- In the Quantity column, enter the number of Server Backup servers.
- Click the Review Order button.
- Review upgrade details and billing information. To update billing information, click the Edit link.
- Click the Complete Order button.