Upgrade SharePoint Site Storage
SharePoint includes 250MB of storage free. When you are ready to upgrade, you can do so in 1GB increments in the Control Panel.
To upgrade SharePoint storage, log into the Control Panel, and perform the following steps:
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page.
- Click the Upgrade tab.
- Click the SharePoint link.
- In the Storage column, enter the amount of additional storage desired in whole numbers. Your current monthly rate, along with your new monthly rate, and prorated charges will display in the Summary section.
- Click the Review Order button.
- Review upgrade details and billing information. To update billing information click the Edit link.
- Click the Complete Order button. Prorated charges will appear on your next bill.