Set Mailbox Permissions
You can grant permission for any Exchange user to access another user's mailbox and send email as another user.
To set mailbox permissions, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, you may be prompted to select a domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the Display Name for which you want to set permissions.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- In the Email address box, enter the Exchange email address of a user on this domain.
- In the Permission drop-down menu, click the desired access:
- Full Access—The user can access this mailbox including all email folders, calendar, contacts, and tasks. However, they may not send email with this mailbox as the From address.
- Send As—The user can use this mailbox as a From address. This must be done through Outlook since there is no From option in OWA.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Save button.