Edit Multiple Mailboxes
To add multiple mailboxes at one time, you will need to first create a CSV or Excel file containing the required data about each mailbox. Up to 500 mailboxes may be added per upload. To add multiple mailboxes, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
Note: If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains, click the change domain link.
- Click the Add Multiple Mailboxes button and create a CSV or Excel file, containing the information detailed in the Data Format section.
Note: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters, including at least 3 of the following: English uppercase characters;English lowercase characters;numerals (0-9); and non-alphabetic characters (such as !, #, $, %). Please avoid using characters from your Account Name (e.g., email@example.com), Full Name, Initials, or Display Name.
- In the Import File section, click the Browse button and locate and select your CSV or Excel file you created.
- Click the Open button and click the Import button. Mailbox information will be imported and the mailboxes will be created. Any errors that occur will be detailed in the import summary, which will appear after the import is complete.