To change your name servers with Hostway, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.hostway.com, using your username and password from Hostway.
- Click on the Domain Name link on the left side of the screen.
- The resulting screen will be the Domain Name Management page. Click on the My Name Servers link, located at the top of the screen.
- Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
Primary DNS Hostname:
Secondary DNS Hostname:
Third DNS Hostname:
Fourth DNS Hostname:
Fifth DNS Hostname:
- Do not enter anything for Sixth DNS Hostname. Click the Update button.
- A confirmation page will appear. To log out of Hostway, click the Logout link, located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.