To forward email from an Exchange mailbox, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, you may be prompted to select a domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the appropriate mailbox.
- Click the Mail Forwarding tab.
- To forward email to an address on this domain, click Forward to an Exchange address within this domain, and select an address.
- To forward email to an address on another domain under your account, click Forward to an Exchange address within another domain on this account, and enter the address.
- To keep a copy of all email that is forwarded, select the Save copies of forwarded email check box.
- Click the Save button.