To disable a mailbox, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, you may be prompted to select a domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Select the check box next to each mailbox you want to disable. Or, to select all mailboxes, select the check box that appears next to the Select Action drop-down menu.
- Click the Select Action drop-down menu and select Disable mailboxes.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to disable the mailbox(es), click the "Disable mailbox(es)” button.
Important: A user cannot log into a disabled account. However, the account will continue to receive email.